What an amazing experience!
Of course cutting words and pictures out of magazines is right up my alley. I actually cut up my magazines as soon as I get them and squirrel away all the pretty pictures and fun words. I guess if you are going to hoard something, it is a bit more manageable to organize clippings then if you were to hoard rolls of toilet paper.
I didn't quite get my vision board done, but I am OK with that because I have space to add new things that strike my fancy.
I created my vision board to focus on the following areas:
- Balance between work and play.
- Someday I want a job where I will make oodles of money being creative, interacting with positive and inspiring people. A job that I cannot wait to get up and go to work. Oh and I also want be able to take a nap in the middle of the day if I choose.
- Focusing on my creativity and letting that blossom
- Enjoying life - making it an adventure
- Surrounding myself with positive and inspiring people
- Embracing my spirituality
- Laughter, fun and love
If you have never made a vision board, I suggest you try it. It really is inspiring to look at everyday.
If you happen to live in Georgia, my good friend Robin will be having another Vision Board Play Date on Feb 22. You can find the registration on her website